Sanathara Corporation Animal Hospitals: Statement on COVID-
The health and well-
The current situation with COVID-
At this time, OUR HOSPITAL REMAINS OPEN and is operating under VARIABLE BUSINESS HOURS with modified protocols as follows:
OUR LOBBY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
as we are trying to minimize direct contact for everyone.
Please call (323)328-
We will get you checked in over the phone and send a team member out when we are ready for your pet. At this time we are still escorting some clients into the hospital based on the pet’s healthcare needs, however, we are limiting the amount of people in the building at one time.
• When you arrive at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call (310)328-
• On the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
• If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance with the Hospital Manager, and/or Staff veterinarian.
• If you are at the hospital to pick up prescription food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
• If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.